CHICAGO, November 1, 2021 — CIBC today congratulated several small businesses that have completed Entrepreneur Training Programs (ETPs) through one of CIBC’s partner organizations, focused on giving start-up small business entrepreneurs the skills and training they need to succeed.
This month, over 50 graduates have begun the process of establishing the new businesses, including:
- Source Fashion Crop
- Nice & Clean Maids Service, Inc.
- Salcedo Tech
- I am Love, Prosperity and Crystals, Corp.
- Ideation Stage Home Childcare
- Mi Gente
- 40 Grados Norte Podcast
- M&E Unisex Beauty Salon
- Arteaga Insurance Agency
- Blue Sapphire Experience Ltd.
- Precious Accessories
- Itspoppinchi, LLC
- No More Fear Coaching, LLC
- Kreative House
- Chi Baker
- Madison Enterprises, Inc.
- Marshall Barber Shop
- Joshua’s VIP Salon
- Dulceria Los Antojitos
- Fonseca Nutrition
- E.I. House Restoration
- Jimenez Fence Corp.
- I&B Cleaning Services, LLC
- Accurate Engine Servicing Experts
- By Grace Salon
- Rework Heritage LLC
- Aracely’s Beauty Salon, LLC
- K. Shulada, LLC
- Mom’s Old Recipe
- Dulceria Confetti
- Sit Back Cushion Cap
- Love 2 Learn Academy
- Legacy IT Management & Consulting
- A Spash of Ash – Virtual Assistant
- VP Sports Performance
“Congratulations to this month’s ETP graduates,” says Beth Witczak, head of CIBC US Community Development. “We are dedicated to helping business owners achieve their ambitions, and congratulate these business owners for taking the first step in finding success.”
Qualified ETP graduates are eligible for the CIBC Entrepreneur Loan Program, which provides affordable financing to start-up and early-stage small businesses in Chicago, St. Louis, Milwaukee and Detroit. CIBC works with with a variety of organizations to offer entrepreneur training programs.
The following community partners hosted ETP graduation ceremonies in October:
- Juntos Lanzamos (Chicago, IL)
- Juntos Emprendemos (Chicago, IL)
- Great Southwest Development (Chicago, IL)
- Best Practice Consulting Services (Detroit, MI)
- Onyx Business Solutions (St. Louis, MO)
“Since starting the Entrepreneur Loan Program in 2013, we have provided nearly $2.8 million in financing to more than 354 small businesses that are creating economic opportunities in their communities,” Witczak said.