At CIBC, we know that there is a need for access to affordable financing options. That’s why CIBC Bank USA offers EasyPath Banking. Certain products have qualifications, to find out if EasyPath Banking is right for you, review the product qualification grid.
EasyPath Access Account
Take the guess work out of managing your account. We know that life can get hectic, and keeping tabs on your account balance can be challenging. Simple oversights like forgetting to record an ATM withdrawal or debit card purchase can lead to spending more money than you have in your account, resulting in frustration and overdraft fees.
The EasyPath Access Account is specifically designed to help you avoid overdrafts and overdraft fees. CIBC Bank USA will stop transactions1 that would cause the account to become overdrawn.2
Key features include:
- No overdrafts or overdraft fees
- If you do not have sufficient funds in your account to complete a transaction, the transaction will not be paid
- No minimum balance requirement
- Non-interest bearing
- Check-free account – avoid bounced check fees
- Access your money by using your debit/ATM card, online or mobile banking or by visiting a branch location
EasyPath Personal Loan
Sometimes a little extra cash is all you need to help make a difference. Whether you want to consolidate debt, pay off bills, help buy a car or many other uses, the EasyPath Personal Loan may be the answer.
EasyPath Personal Loans provide you with up to $2,500 for your quick cash needs.
- Easy to apply
- Loan terms up to two years at fixed-rate of 9.95% APR3
- Payment example: As of March 30, 2017, a $2,500 loan at 9.95% APR for 24 months will have a monthly payment of $115.33
EasyPath Home Improvement Loan
Are you looking for cash to:
- Fix your roof
- Upgrade your heating or cooling
- Finish your basement
- Replace your driveway
- Add a patio or deck
The EasyPath Home Improvement Loan can help with a variety of home repairs and improvements by providing homeowners with up to $10,000 for home repairs or home improvement.
- Easy to apply
- Loan terms up to five years at fixed-rate of 4.95% APR4
- Payment example: As of March 30, 2017, a $10,000 loan at 4.95% APR for 60 months will have a monthly payment of $188.51
- Special interest rate discount available with loan payments auto-debited from your checking account with CIBC Bank USA when you enroll at loan closing
EasyPath Mortgage Loan
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you will make and there are countless questions along the way. How much space do we need? How about the roof? Of all things to wonder about, your mortgage provider shouldn’t be one of them.
Low down payment options are available on long-term, fixed-rate mortgages for the purchase or refinance of owner-occupied single-family homes or condominiums.
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) not required
- Flexible underwriting available
- Access to special Homeowner Education Programs to help you make sure homeownership is right for you
The EasyPath Mortgage Loan may be right for you if:
- You are purchasing a new home or refinancing your mortgage on your existing owner-occupied home
- You have at least three percent to apply to the down payment on a new home5