Accessibility Quick Links
Contact client services
EasyPath Access Account
Take the guess work out of managing your account. We know that life can get hectic and keeping tabs on your account balance can be challenging. Simple oversights like forgetting to record an ATM withdrawal or debit card purchase can lead to spending more money than you have in your account, resulting in frustration and overdraft fees.
The EasyPath Access Account is specifically designed to help you avoid overdrafts and overdraft fees. CIBC Bank USA will stop transactions1 that would cause the account to become overdrawn.2
- No overdrafts or overdraft fees
- If you don’t have sufficient funds in your account to complete a transaction, the transaction won’t be paid
- No minimum balance requirement
- Non-interest bearing
- Check-free account – avoid bounced check fees
- Access your money by using your debit/ATM card, online or mobile banking or by visiting a branch location
EasyPath Home Improvement Loan
- Upgrade your heating or cooling
- Finish your basement
- Replace your driveway
- Add a patio or deck
The EasyPath Home Improvement Loan can help with a variety of home repairs and improvements by providing homeowners with up to $10,000.
- Easy to apply
- Loan terms up to five years at fixed rate
- Special interest rate discount available with loan payments auto-debited from your checking account with CIBC Bank USA when you enroll at loan closing
EasyPath Personal Loan
Sometimes a little extra cash is all you need to help make a difference. Whether you want to consolidate debt, pay off bills, help buy a car or many other uses, the EasyPath Personal Loan may be the answer.
EasyPath Personal Loans provide you with up to $2,500 for your quick cash needs.
- Easy to apply
- Loan terms up to 2 years at fixed rate
EasyPath Mortgage Loan
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll make and there are countless questions along the way. How much space do we need? How about the roof? Of all things to wonder about, your mortgage provider shouldn’t be one of them.
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) not required
- Flexible underwriting available
- Access to special Homeowner Education Programs to help you make sure homeownership is right for you
- You’re purchasing a new home or refinancing your mortgage on your existing owner-occupied home
- You have at least 3% to apply to the down payment on a new home5
EasyPath Step Loan
If you have less than perfect credit or no established credit history, an EasyPath Step Loan may help build your savings while establishing a good credit relationship by making regularly scheduled and timely payments.6
- Loan terms from 12 to 60 months at a fixed-rate
- Have you been employed or had continuous income for at least six months?
- Can you show your most recent paystubs for the last 30-day period? Or if self-employed, personal and business tax returns for the last year?
- Do you have sufficient income to make your EasyPath Step Loan payments without a co-signer?
Don’t meet all of the requirements? If you’ve been employed or had continuous income less than six months, a EasyPath Step Loan may still be available to you at loan amounts up to $1,000.
- Your EasyPath Step Loan proceeds will be placed in a certificate of deposit (CD) that matches the loan term and amount you borrow. The CD will earn interest at the current rate we offer for new CDs for the same term. Funds from the CD can’t be withdrawn until the loan is paid in full.
- You make regular monthly payments, on time, until the loan is paid off.
- When the loan is paid in full, the CD, plus the interest earned on the CD, becomes yours.