Addresses and methods for service
Use the following addresses for service by mail (regular, certified, registered, or a third-party service such as FedEx, UPS, DHL) or by personal service during regular weekday business hours. For time-sensitive matters, you may want to use personal service or a method that allows for tracking.
Please note that we do not accept service by fax or email. However, you may email courtesy copies to CIBC’s US Legal Process team, which handles these matters, at Mailbox.USLegalProcess@cibc.com Opens your email app..
- CIBC Bank USA: Legal Department, 120 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, IL 60603
- CIBC Inc.: Legal Department, 120 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, IL 60603
- CIBC Private Wealth Advisors, Inc.: 181 West Madison Street, 36th Floor, Chicago, IL 60602
- CIBC National Trust Company: 3290 Northside Parkway, 7th floor, Atlanta, GA 30327
- CIBC Delaware Trust Company: 1 Righter Parkway, Suite 180, Wilmington, DE 19803
- CIBC Private Wealth Group, LLC: 3290 Northside Parkway, 7th Floor, Atlanta, GA 30327
- CIBC World Markets Corp.: 425 Lexington Ave., 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10017
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, New York Branch: 425 Lexington Ave., 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10017
Please ensure that you are serving the correct CIBC entity.
If you are attempting to serve our ultimate parent financial institution, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, headquartered in Toronto, you must serve that entity directly; CIBC entities in the US cannot accept service on its behalf. To serve that entity, please use the following address:
CIBC Legal Department
CIBC Square South
81 Bay Street, 20th Floor
Subpoenas served in Canada must comply with Canadian laws.