Accessibility Quick Links
Contact client services
Products and Services
CIBC can provide a full complement of lending solutions for banks, bank holding companies and individuals including:
- Holding company financing for bank mergers and acquisitions, refinancing existing debt, and general corporate growth.
- Individual personal loans to purchase bank holding company stock.
- Fed Funds line of credit to meet the Bank’s short-term liquidity needs.
- Collaboration with our Syndications Group to sell loan syndications to our correspondent clients.
- Issue import and standby letters of credit.
Liquidity and Treasury Management Services
CIBC offers a variety of competitive depository accounts to help manage your liquidity needs including:
- Analyzed demand deposit accounts
- Interest-bearing demand deposit accounts
- Money market savings accounts
- Certificates of Deposit
- Cash vault services
- Foreign check collections
- Fed settlement
- Domestic wire transfers (back-up to FedLine)
- International wire transfers
- Business NetBanking (online banking)
Custodial and Escrow
CIBC offers comprehensive and reliable custodial and safekeeping services for a Bank’s investment portfolio that includes:
- Secure, online access to safekeeping accounts and statements.
- Ability to pledge assets, pledging of substitutions and releases of pledged securities.
- Reliable customer service with prompt processing of principal and interest payments.
Capital Markets and Foreign Exchange2
Our Capital Markets Group is active in all major indices and can help balance and manage your risk through:
- Interest rate derivatives to support the hedging needs of you and your clients
- Foreign exchange spots and forwards