CIBC has a dedicated team of experienced professionals who provide banks and bank holding companies the financing and support to grow institutionally so that you can focus on serving the needs of your clients.
Products and Services
By leveraging a full suite of products and advisory services2, CIBC’s Correspondent Banking Group can help to ensure you are making the best decisions for you and your clients.
CIBC can provide a full complement of lending solutions for banks, bank holding companies and individuals including:
- Holding company financing for bank mergers and acquisitions, refinancing existing debt, and general corporate growth.
- Individual personal loans to purchase bank holding company stock.
- Fed Funds line of credit to meet the Bank’s short-term liquidity needs.
- Collaboration with our Syndications Group to sell loan syndications to our correspondent clients.
- Issue import and standby letters of credit.
Liquidity and Treasury Management Services
CIBC offers a variety of competitive depository accounts to help manage your liquidity needs including:
- Analyzed demand deposit accounts
- Interest-bearing demand deposit accounts
- Money market savings accounts
- Certificates of Deposit
Treasury Management Services include:
- Cash vault services
- Foreign check collections
- Fed settlement
- Domestic wire transfers (back-up to FedLine)
- International wire transfers
- Business NetBanking (online banking)
Custodial and Escrow2
CIBC offers comprehensive and reliable custodial and safekeeping services for a Bank’s investment2 portfolio that includes:
- Secure, online access to safekeeping accounts and statements.
- Ability to pledge assets, pledging of substitutions and releases of pledged securities.
- Reliable customer service with prompt processing of principal and interest payments.
Capital Markets and Foreign Exchange3
Our Capital Markets Group is active in all major indices and can help balance and manage your risk through:
- Interest rate derivatives to support the hedging needs of you and your clients
- Foreign exchange spots and forwards
Retirement Plan Services2
CIBC provides comphrensive Corporate Retirement Plan Services. Click here to learn more.
For more information contact:
Group Head & Managing Director
Alisa A. Waxman