We put our expertise to work to create investment solutions aligned with your plan objectives and can assume an ERISA 3(21) investment co-fiduciary role.
We work closely with you to build an investment lineup that offers strong performing, low-cost options. We believe in full transparency of fees and recommend only institutional share classes of funds where available.
As your investment fiduciary, we provide the following suite of services:
- Extensive review of investment recommendation/selection
- Detailed analysis of total Plan expenses
- Development and ongoing maintenance of Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- Quarterly monitoring of investments against screening criteria and industry benchmarks
- Investment replacement when deemed necessary
- Selection of Qualified Default Investment Alternative (QDIA)
- Attend Plan committee meetings
- Conduct employee education meetings
- Fee benchmarking and assistance with vendor due diligence and RFPs
- Oversee recordkeeper conversion when Sponsor elects to change
- Periodic industry and market updates
For more information contact:
Rosemarie M. Panico-Marino