◊ To qualify for an Agility Savings New Client promotional bonus, you must:
1. Complete an account application for a new Agility Savings account between February 10, 2020 and March 16, 2020. An account application is deemed complete when you are provided an account number on the confirmation screen.
2. Deposit at least $25,000 of new money from an external bank (transfers between CIBC Bank USA accounts will not qualify) within the first 15 calendar days from the date of the completed account application (Initial Funding Period);
3. The minimum daily balance on the account must be at least $25,000 for 120 days from the last calendar day of the Initial Funding Period; and
4. Enroll in Online Banking and change the Statements Delivery Method to "Online" during the Initial Funding Period and continue enrollment for 120 days from the last calendar day of the Initial Funding Period.
The bonus will be determined as follows:
1. You will earn a $200 bonus if you maintain a minimum daily balance between $25,000 and $49,999.99 for 120 days from the last calendar day of the Initial Funding Period.
2. You will earn a $400 bonus if you maintain a minimum daily balance of at least $50,000 for 120 days from the last calendar day of the Initial Funding Period.
3. If at any time during the 120 days from the last calendar day of the Initial Funding Period your minimum daily balance decreases:
a. Less than $50,000 but $25,000 or more, you will earn a bonus of $200.
b. Less than $25,000, you will not qualify for a bonus.
The account is subject to approval.
New money means funds not currently held within a CIBC Bank USA account. Only one bonus is permitted per primary or secondary account holder. Once you have qualified for a bonus, your bonus payment will be paid no later than 60 calendar days after you have completed all the requirements listed above.
Bonus is considered interest for income tax purposes and will be reported to the IRS. Consult your tax adviser regarding specific tax considerations for your accounts.
Bonus offers are not eligible to you if you were the primary or secondary account holder of an Agility Savings account with CIBC Bank USA on or after May 1, 2018.
1 The annual percentage yield (APY) is accurate as of February 10, 2020. This is a variable rate account and the interest rate and APY can change at any time without notice. The minimum opening deposit is $1,000 but cannot exceed $250,000. The account balance cannot exceed $1,000,000. The minimum balance to obtain the APY is $0.01. Fees or withdrawals will reduce earnings. Offer is subject to change, and may be withdrawn, at any time without notice.
This account is available online only.
U.S. federal regulations restrict the number of transactions that can be made from savings and money market accounts during each calendar month or 4-week statement cycle. You may only make up to 6 transfers or withdrawals by pre-authorized, automatic, or telephone transfer to another account of yours or to a third party.
Withdrawals can be made by:
- External transfer to an account owned by you at another U.S. financial institution. External transfers using CIBC NetBanking will not be available for the first 30 days from the date an Account is opened. If you would like to transfer funds out of your account during that time, contact us at Opens in your phone app.1-844-704-7882Opens your phone app., Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm or Saturday from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm CT.
- Written request for a check to be issued to all holders of the Account
- Internal transfer to another account at CIBC (only for existing account holders of CIBC Bank USA)
Read additional terms